Sarah Sue Brockett
Teri Ann Jenanian
Ozark Home Maintenance
Jim Earl Brockett
24/7 Emergency Services
SERVING STONE COUNTY and TANEY COUNTY
If you're planning to lease your property in the next few months, we will help you determine the rental value of your property. We offer full service property management for single family, multi-family, retail and commercial rentals. WE DO NOT HANDLE NIGHTLY or WEEKLY RENTALS. We offer a worry free service to local and out of State owners.
BROKERS & AGENTS!
Property Management is our ONLY business. """NO SALES"""
Clients (tenants/owners) referred to BTLPM, LLC must be communicated to BTLPM, LLC, without proper communications we will not know for certain where referrals originated.
1) CALL 417-336-1902 "CALL NOW"
2) E-MAIL LeaseAgent@btlpm.com
3) Office Address: 3027 W. 76 Country Blvd., Suite 220, Branson, MO 65616
4) Agents: SEND BUSINESS CARDS FOR OUR FILES, SO WE WILL HAVE A CONSTANT REMINDER.
5) PROVIDE YOUR E-MAIL SO WE CAN FOLLOW UP WITH PROGRESS AND NEW LOCATION FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE CLIENT.
6) KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR RELOCATION AND INFORMATION CHANGE. WE WILL REFER YOUR CLIENT BACK TO YOU IF AND WHEN THEY HAVE REAL ESTATE NEEDS.
Simply choose Property Finder and fill in the requested information. We will respond immediately and help you fulfill your needs.
We specialize in representing our clients within the cities of Blue Eye, Branson, Branson West, Forsyth, Hollister, Kimberling City, Reeds Spring and the surrounding areas. We research rentals in these areas in order to provide the best service to our clients. (Stone & Taney)
Sarah Sue is a Texan, Jim was born in California. Our previous business dealing were real estate, property management and construction in Texas and California for the past 35 years. We enjoy spending time with our family and friends. We both love water and enjoy living at Table Rock lake.
We belong to three chambers: BRANSON/LAKE AREA, Hollister & Table Rock Lake CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. Jim is also a fireman and first responder, Sarah Sue is on the Auxillary for the SOUTHERN STONE COUNTY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT STATION #12.[www.sscfpd.org] August of 2009, Jim was appointed to the Stone County Planning and Zoning Board.